Scope & Topics
International Journal of Law (JoL) is an open access peer-reviewed journal that publishes articles in the area of law. The journal is devoted to the publication of high-quality papers on national and international Law. All submissions must describe original research, not published or currently under review for another conference or journal.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to, the following
- Constitutional Law
- Criminal law
- Domestic violence including dowry harassment
- Human Rights
- Organized Crime
- Private Law
- Sexual Abuse
Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal.
- Submission Deadline :June 08, 2019
- Notification : July 08, 2019
- Final Manuscript Due : July 16, 2019
- Publication Date : Determined by the Editor-in-Chief